Denis White, Attorney at Law
Denis has focused his law practice on DUI defense for most of his career as an attorney. He continues to build on his knowledge and expertise by attending DUI seminars and training related to his practice.
If you’ve been arrested for DUI, you will have many questions about the potential court imposed penalties and the DMV suspension, revocation or restriction of your privilege to drive. Although it may not seem that you were arrested if you were in an accident or a medical condition causes law enforcement to leave you at the hospital or in the care of another individual, you would be wise to follow up with a respectable, DUI oriented, law firm to be certain.
Call Us: +916-444-3300
Committed to helping our clients succeed
History & Experience
Denis is the 3rd generation is his family to practice law in California.
His Grandfather, William A. White graduated law school in 1936 and later became a Superior Court Judge in Sacramento.
His Father, Denis H. White, Sr. started his own law practice in 1970.
Denis H. White, Jr graduated from Lincoln Law School in May of 1994 and was admitted to the California State Bar the same year.
- California DUI Lawyers Association
- The Scientific Truth About HS-GC-FID & the Pharmacology of ETOH, Mariujuna, & Benzodiazepines
- Preliminary Alcohol Screening Device (PAS)
- The Courses on Inspecting Blood Ethanol Chromatagrams
- Post Breath Testing Certification
- DWI Detection and Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Certification
The State Bar of California